- Python/Django Developer
WebIT+ListOnce are proptech specialists whom develop innovative real estate software, high-traffic property portals, and stunning effective websites. For more information please visit our main websites listonce.com.au and proptech.com.au. We work with some of the largest and most prestigious groups in the Australian real estate and property industries, to bring cutting edge products and services to life.
Our stack includes:
- Django, Wagtail, Foundation, jQuery, Wordpress
- MySQL, Elasticsearch, Postgres, Redis
- Docker, Jenkins, Kibana, Logstash, Sentry
- AWS, DigitalOcean, Vultr
- JIRA, Bitbucket
We are located at 'Centric, Park Central' in Macarthur/Campbelltown - a large professional/tech precinct with cafes, shops, public transport and amenities.
As a backend developer, you will be working closely with our frontend team to deliver functionality that follows approved designs and meets requirements to an agreed schedule. You will use a variety of software design and development skills on a day to day basis, to assist our large number of property clients. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their field and enjoys a mixture of greenfield projects and agency work.
What we are expecting from you:
- A deep care for high quality work!
- Can work in a fast pace environment
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Like to smash JIRA tickets
- Provide clear and concise updates/reports on allocated tasks
- Can work with external design companies to deliver results
- Be across new technologies and introduce them where appropriate
Benefits and Perks:
- Campbelltown office - escape the city and reduce the cost of commuting
- No suits! We’re a friendly and relaxed team, but still highly proficient
- Be part of a growing company with a strong reputation and several market offerings
- Small/tight-knit team - get support from diverse technical backgrounds
- Flat hierarchy - lean structure means your voice will be heard
- Work closely with leading property and real-estate brands
- Coffee and Friday tunes on us
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years production Python experience
- Experience and knowledge of SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the confidence and ability to communicate directly with clients
- The ‘smarts’ to uncover client issues and create solutions and opportunitiesv
- Must take great pride in your work, including high attention to detail
Nice to haves:
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with systems administration (Linux)
- Experience and knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge of web-based security issues
Come and join our talented software design and development team and enjoy a diversity of work which will see you progress both your technical and project management skills.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be willing to demonstrate their abilities with examples of their work. Immediate start available. For more information please call Janette Walton on 1300 655 448 or APPLY NOW and attach both a brief cover letter and your resume in Word or PDF.Apply Now